Thursday, February 14, 2008

Colourfully random cupcakes

Random cupcakes with simply geometrical icing which by the way are my mum's favourite. She will just stand behind me while I ice these babies and ooh-and-aah throughout the process. She's adorable :)




Your average cupcake next door which was a very last minute order :)


More randomly graphic cupcakes for the cupcake nation.



Cupcake brownies - just like the name suggests, these are brownies baked in cupcake casings.

And this cupcakes were made for a person whose name is really KID. Off the chart cool right? I used to work with Kid and she is an awesome and giggly person.


3 comments:

bastard united said...

the brownies cupcake looks nice..yummy...

Anonymous said...

See HERE

ubercool said...

Hey, I liked your blog!
I just started a slideshow blog.It basically consists of slideshows created from Nachofoto
I created couple of slideshows just for your blog.If you like the slideshow pl dont hesitate to embed it in your own blog.
Dessert time with some sinful Cakes!
Yummylicious chocolate recipes....
Yummy cookies!!! which cookie is your favorite??

There are loads of different slideshows on my blog which you might like and embed in your own blog.
You can also create you custom slideshow from Nachofoto
-anuj
PS: Feedbacks are always welcome! Thanks!