Sunday, March 30, 2008

Boys can be sweet too

And so boys and girls, here I am, 9.33am on a Monday with a serious case of Monday Blues. Therefore, I shall cheat 15 minutes or more of my office hours to update Hey Cupcakes!.

A request by my friend's husband. I'm pretty sure she was very touched by his gesture. I mean, guys' function very differently from us girls and for her husband to do this is very sweet.

A "Surprise! Welcome home!" cupcakes for my wonderful but game addict husband.

These are little cuppy magic which I made for my husband. He passed his exam! Congratulations babes XOXO!

2 comments:

artfieda said...

wahhh..santekk...nyumm..nyumm

rinduu nak makan cupcakes yu :(

suwiittnyeee cupcakes yu utk Juan..!! :)

aRi sHu said...

so cute n cantikk la ur design..how i want to place an order??? n which part of johor bahru ur business located??