Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fairytales and fables

...and they lived happily ever after. There's a shooting star to prove it.

I've never heard of this cartoon series before this request - which proves that I am gracefully getting old. Long gone are the days of Jam and the Holograms. Now I know what that huge (watch??) my nephew religiously wears ALL the time LOL!

For possibly the loudest person I know, Chong aka Faizah, who wanted retro inspired cupcakes. Happy Birthday giler :P

Little Alia with her cute cupcake guardian angels

3 comments:

bastard united said...

after consuming hey cupcakes, my libido increased. Yes, all of ya, give a shot....

thanks hey cupcakes.

Hey Cupcakes! said...

omg i can't believe you said that LOL!

bastard united said...

acuatlly I had an idea of wat to write but then, I kinda was loss for words. hence, the short confession there. hahaha...


p/s : i hate my office.